Last Updated: Jan 1, 2021
– Thanks for your trust in the application “DONE” and Odai Hmaid Bin Mudhi Al Hazmi Information Technology Foundation in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
This policy should be carefully read before using the application and the policy includes the following sections:
Section 1: Definitions
“Data” refers to the data collected about the user or the data he provides to us or the data collected about the devices he uses while communicating with the application or the data connected with visiting and using the application.
Section 2: Data we Collect about you
We might collect, use and process the following data about you:
(1) The data of registering the account of the representative and the vehicle (Name, sponsor’s name, Stc Pay mobile number, additional mobile number).
(2) The representative will attach the following documents to the application (Selfie photos, ID copy, driver’s license copy, license copy ” registration”, car photo from the front and rear).
(3) The data of registering the account of the client (Name, Address, E-mail, Mobile Phone No.).
(4) The data of registering the account of the service provider(name, email, service provider photo, mobile number valid residence, technical specialization must be proven in the residence or work permit, proof of employment under the sponsorship of a Saudi company, institution or individual).
(5) The data you might provide us with while providing the services or at any time including but not limited to the address, credit card No or the other data we ask you to provide or the data of your location.
(6) The data you provide us with upon reporting a problem related to your use of the application or with representative, client or service provider.
(7) The data of electronic payment of the client necessary for paying for the orders and the commission of the of the application as well as the data of electronic payment of the representative necessary to receive his dues or bank account No of the representative for transferring his dues according to the conditions of the contract.
(8) The data you provide us with upon the occurrence of a problem related to the process of online payment of the amounts you must pay or the commission due to us.
(9) The data you provide us with upon the contact with us or with our technical support.
(10) The data we see to be necessary for ascertaining your identity or ascertaining the validity and legality of any operations you carry out via the application including a photo copy of your ID card.
(11) We maintain all the data related to your transactions or activities you carry out via the application.
(12) We maintain the data you provided us with upon the answering by you of the questions or questionnaires via the application.
(13) You know and acknowledge with consent that we might collect your data in our online records or paper records according to what we deem appropriate.
Section 3: Cookies Policy
Correlation definition files “Cookies” are text small files stored on your device once you visit the application and they don’t appear in the form of a program and they don’t bear viruses or espionage techniques at all and these files shall be used for the following purposes:
(1) Cookies are used for the purposes of providing services where they help us understand the using method by the visitors and users of the application.
(2) Cookies help us discover errors and repair them. Also, they help us develop our application and provide better content appropriate to the user as well as a better provision of the service.
(3) Cookies help us you find the data you need during your use of the application.
(4) They help you through your mobile phone control the settings of cookies and control they in the way that is suitable for you.
(5) We don’t have any authority over the correlation definition files related to other bodies and you undertake to have access to the privacy policies and the use of the cookies files related to these bodies.
Section 4: Age
The representative and the client shall be stipulated to be 18 years old at least for registering an account with us in the application, provision of services or benefiting from them.
Section 5: Account
(1) We require from you to create your account in the application for allocating your experience while using the services and enabling the representative/service provider to provide the service as well as enabling the client to benefit from them in addition to securing the electronic payment process and it shall be permitted for us not to stipulate the account in view of the promotional symbols provided to the new users of the services.
(2) When the representative/client/service provider creates an account in the application, he:
- Acknowledge that the information is true, legal and connected with him as well as the correspondence to the data required via the application.
- Undertakes to maintain the accuracy of the information and data he provided via the application or through the contract.
- You acknowledge that your use of the services shall not violate any law or regulations in force or any of the conditions herein.
You acknowledge that you shall be liable for the user name and password of your account as well as for the disclosure of data done via this account.
Section 6: Limits of Our Use of Your Data
We are always bound by protecting your privacy. Consequently, we use your personal data for the following purposes:
(1) Enabling you to use our services in the best way and providing always the best to you.
(2) Creating your account or your personal file through which we communicate with us via the application.
(3) Processing the data you provide via our services such checking your e-mail or that your phone No is active, fit for use and owned by you.
(4) To enable the client to submit orders and pay for the services he orders through the application and notify the client via electronic or text message in case the cancellation of the order is accepted.
(5) To enable the service provider/representative to pay the commissions and/or the subscriptions payable by him via the electronic payment means and to receive their dues.
(6) To allow for tracking orders and communicate with the delivery representative and for managing the orders the intervening in solving the problems in case the client/representative/service provider request so. In this case, we shall be entitled to have access to the content, all the agreements and messages.
(7) Receiving your questions, complaints and inquiries as well as replying them.
(8) Receiving your comments and assessment of the service you received via our application as well as replying them.
(9) Processing your answers to the questionnaires offered via the application.
(10) Providing you with the information about services you order via our application.
(11) Providing you with the information about services we think you are interested in including our special offers.
(12) For the purposes of internal work such as improving our services.
(13) For allocating the content, recommendations and advertisements we offer or offered by third parties to you.
(14) Administering and processing the competitions and promotional offers.
(16) For complying with the regulatory and legal obligations.
(18) We use your data for the purposes of implementing our terms and conditions as well as the payment of amounts you must pay.
(19) We use your data for solving problems and preventing the illegal activities including the deception and hacking acts.
(20) We use your data for providing you with what is new in relation to our services, modifying them or improving them including the online communication with you via the messages of e-mail or phone through contacting you at your phone number.
Section 7: Protection of The User’s Data
(1) The application undertakes to keep your banking or personal data for the period of time required by the nature of the transaction you are doing via the application.
(2) The application undertakes not to deal with your personal data for purposes not authorized or permitted in return for a fee or not with any other body except in case this is required from us or permitted under the relevant laws and instructions or with a prior written consent from the user to whom the information is related.
(3) The application undertakes to keep the records containing the personal data of the user or any records of online communications in our charge or under our control or with our agents or employees.
(4) The application undertakes to take the reasonable steps for ensuring that the user’s personal data and the relevant records are safely protected in a proportionate way in relation to their importance.
(5) We undertake to protect your privacy at all times and that we shall not sell your personal data and shall not permit its circulation with third parties.
Section 8: Sharing data of clients
We share some data of the clients with the representatives/service providers registered in the application. Also, we might share your data with the electronic payment bodies for authenticating the electronic payment process you carry out through us and for securing it in addition to returning the funds to you.
Section 9: Disclosure of your data
(1) You know and agree that the internet isn’t a safe means and the confidentiality of your personal information can’t be fully ensured.
(2) We on our part undertake within the limits legally permitted not to uncover your confidential information and not to use it in a way that conflicts with your right to privacy.
(3) You shall entitle us to allow our employees to deal with your personal information within the limits of providing the services.
(4) We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group which means our subsidiaries and our institutions.
(5) We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In case of the sale by us of the application or any assets belonging to us, we shall disclose your data to the buyer.
- If we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or any other agreement.
- In case of a judicial decision or a decision rendered by a judicial body that binds on us to do so.
- If we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of “DONE”, our employees, our clients, or others.
- This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for protection against credit risk and fraud.
Section 10: Enforcement of Law
(1) For implementing nay legal requests, we might reveal the IP address of the user and all the data registered in the registration form or provided to us by the user at any time as well as all the activities and transactions he has done via the application. This, shall be determined based on the request, decision or the judicial decision rendered to us.
(2) The application provides the Communications and Information Technology Commission with any report or information requested among the requirements of applying the document (arrangements of providing delivery service via electronic platforms) within the prescribed period, as stipulated in the Authority’s request.
(3) The application electronically connects to the Communications and Information Technology Commission’s platform for the applications of delivery under the mechanism and specifications specified in the relevant document in this regard.
(4) The application creates a database that includes all the basic information about the delivery representative, including the dates of their joining to the application, actions taken against them regarding the deletion or blocking from the application, and the dates of that as well as recorded requests, and this data is kept for at least six (6) months from the date when it is entered.
Section 11: Obligations of Representatives/Service providers and Clients
(1) The client knows and agrees that the application controls only the data collected by itself or providing by the client to us and we have no control over any data provided by the client to the representative/service provider. Thus, the client shall be bound not to disclose any unnecessary personal data to the representatives/service providers for the provision of services. Also, the client shall be liable for providing directly any data to the representatives/service provider without any legal or joint liability of the application.
(2) The representatives/service providers shall be bound to keep all the data obtained from the clients whether through us or the clients themselves and the representative/service provider acknowledges not to exploit this data in relation to any sale, communication, direct or indirect or any exploitation of data whatsoever without having the consent of the client who owns the data. In case of the breach by the representative/service provider of these obligations, he shall incur all the liability, claims and compensations without our liability.
Section 12: Legal Actions
In case that any of the parties to this agreement breaches any of the rights of the application or any of the rights of other users, the application “Done ” has the right to take all legal actions against the violating party, as follows:
(1) The application has the right to recourse to the Public Prosecution, the police, security authorities and the competent judicial authorities to require all rights arising from the application of this agreement.
(2) The application has the right to report all legal crimes that are committed by any of the parties to this agreement.
(3) The application has the right to provide all data and information related to the parties of this agreement, as well as information on any transactions or activities that take place through the application to the security and judicial authorities.
Section 13: Updates
(2) Your continuity of using the application after updating this policy shall be deemed to be an express consent by you to these modifications and a legal acceptance of the new practices and terms.
(3) In case you don’t agree on the new modifications and updates, you must immediately suspend the use of the application.
Section 14: Contacting us
You can contact us at anytime via:
- E-mail Address: …………….
- The option of “support” that exists within the application.