Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: Jan 1, 2021
Welcome to “DONE” application.
The application shall work as an online platform intermediate between the delivery representative on one hand and the client on the other hand where it allows the client to communicate with the delivery representative to do his orders via the application. “DONE” shall work as an online platform intermediate between “service providers” on the one hand and “clients” on the other, where it allows the service provider of technicians and self-employed persons to register in the application and display their services through it, and allows clients who wish to benefit from the services available through the application to communicate with service providers and request these services online through the application. DONE application services are provided in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
Section 1: Definitions of Terms
In this agreement unless otherwise required by the context, the following terms shall have the meanings referred to.
“DONE”, “The application”, “we”, “Us” or “Our” refers to the application “DONE” and the website “www.donesa.app” as well as Odai Hmaid Bin Mudhi Al Hazmi Information Technology Foundation.
“User”, “you” or “your” refers to each person who visit or uses the application in any of its forms whether he is a client, representative or service provider etc.
“Client” refers to each person who registers in the application for the purposes of requesting services compatible with the provisions of this agreement from the representative and/or service providers via the application.
“Representative” refers to each representative not belonging to us and registered in the application for providing the delivery services in an independent way in the interest of the client.
“Service provider” refers each person registers in application to provide services compatible with the provisions of this agreement directly to clients.
“Service” refers to the services available through the application by the service provider and which are provided to clients through him after agreed upon via the application. Any service that is agreed upon outside the application is outside the notion of the service.
“Delivery Services” shall refer to the delivery services done by the representative in the interest of the client and they shall include the delivery from stores, shops, restaurants and packages delivery or any other service.
“Orders” shall refer to all the orders and purchases ordered by the client from the representative to be delivered including but not limited to (restaurants and various stores).
“Package” refers to stuff and belongings that are ordered to be delivered between private individuals, so that the client asks the representative to deliver the package from one house to another house or from one place to another.
“Vehicle” shall refer to the vehicle used by the representative in connection with performing the services of transport to the client and whose data and documents have been provided by him in the registration form in the application.
“Content” refers to all texts, images, videos, information, data, names, symbols, numbers, letters, services and its lists, its content, papers, documents, all attachments uploaded to the application and all that is offered through the application on our part, by the parties or any of the application’s users.
“Parties to Agreement” shall refer to the application on one hand as (a first party to the contractual relationship) and any person visiting the application, using it, registering an account in the application, providing any of the services of the application or benefiting from our services in any way on the other hand as (a second party to the contractual relation).
Section 2: Legal Actions
In case that any of the parties to this agreement breaches any of the rights of the application or any of the rights of other users, the application “Done ” has the right to take all legal actions against the violating party, as follows:
(1) The application has the right to recourse to the Public Prosecution, the police, security authorities and the competent judicial authorities to require all rights arising from the application of this agreement.
(2) In case of any damage to the client on the part of the representative, the application has the right to take all legal actions against the representative on behalf of the client, and this is an authorization from the client to take all legal actions on his behalf to require financial rights and compensations.
(2) In case of any damage to the representative on the part of the client, the application has the right to take all legal actions against the client on behalf of the representative, and this is an authorization from the client to take all legal actions on his behalf to require financial rights and compensations.
(4) The application has the right to report all legal crimes that are committed by any of the parties to this agreement.
(5) The application has the right to provide all data and information related to the parties of this agreement, as well as information on any transactions or activities that take place through the application to the security and judicial authorities.
(6) The party in breach of the provisions of this agreement, any of the transactions that take place through the application or any rights arising from this agreement is obliged to pay all fines, compensations, attorneys fees and any other costs.
Section 3: Legal Scope of Our Services
(1) The application “DONE” works as an intermediate online platform that allows the communications among the clients, representative and service provider and our role doesn’t exceed that. We don’t have a supervisory or monitoring authority over the representative or service provider. We don’t represent the clients and we aren’t agents of clients. Moreover, the provisions of labour, agency, sponsorship laws and other legal provisions connected with the legal liability for the acts of servants or third parties shall not apply to us. You expressly agree on the nature of our work and role and you deal via the application out of these terms.
(2) The role of the application is limited to the process of electronic linking up between the parties without interfering in the delivery process which is provided on the responsibility of the representative without intervening in the provision of any of the orders delivered and shall be delivered under the liability of the service provider.
(3) DONE application provides the application services electronically to allow the service providers to display their services electronically through the application, which includes many different professions and works, both domestic and non-domestic. DONE application provides the application services electronically to allow the clients to access the application and review the service to search for the service they need to resolve the problem they face faster.
(4) The services available through DONE application are provided directly on the part of the service provider, and therefore the service provider is the first and the last one who is responsible for the provision of the service completely , for the implementation dates, the good quality and legality of the service without any interference on the part of DONE application.
(5) You know and agree that the application is not a produce supplier, services or delivery service provider and the application “DONE” shall not be deemed to be an internet service provider, hosting service provider or information content provider. Also, it shall not be treated as a publisher of any content published via the application or via any property available for communication via the application including messages, chatting etc.
(6) The application is an electronic service platform only, operate under the rules applicable in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and therefore all legal requirements required are applies to the representative, clients and service providers in accordance with the laws and regulations even if they are not stipulated in this agreement.
(7) You know of and agree on the exemption of the application “DONE” from any liability arising from the acts of third parties. Whether he is a user, service provider, representative or client etc.
Section 4: Legal nature of terms and conditions
(1) This agreement shall be deemed to be the entire and final agreement between the application “DONE” on one hand and any person visiting or using the application or any of its features or advantages on the other hand.
(2) This agreement shall be deemed to be a valid contract satisfying the legal conditions and elements and shall be enforceable against all said parties. Its provisions and obligations shall be binding on all of them and neither party may derogate from it or terminate it since it has resulted in its legal effects.
(3) All parties declare that this agreement forms the entire agreement among them. They declare that they didn’t rely on any emphasis whether oral or written for accepting this agreement other than the provisions stated herein.
(4) The description of the services and the subsequent pages of the application prepared by the application “DONE” shall form an integral part of this agreement.
(5) The amendments of this agreement shall have the same legal provision and effect of this agreement.
Section 5: Making Available Services
(1) The application always attempts to make available its electronic services in the ideal way and uses in this regard all the tools, equipment, devices, programs and the means of protection necessary for making available the services in addition to taking all the necessary legal procedures.
(2) The application doesn’t guarantee that the services or part of them work on all mobile phone. Also, for the devices on which the application works, there might be a delay or breakdowns due to a breakdown in the internet. Consequently, you exempt us from liability therefore.
(3) In the course of providing our services, we provide the full support to the client, Representative and users.
Section 6: Consent And Capacity
You declare that you have the legal capacity necessary for concluding and accepting this agreement and that you have the full unrestricted legal authorities according to the following conditions:
(1) It is stipulated for the user of “DONE” that he is 18 years old. If you are under 18, you may use the “DONE” Services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of “DONE” under this User Agreement or at law, “DONE” reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the application or the membership of any person if “DONE” believes that person is under the age of 18 years.
(2) It is stipulated for the user of “DONE” that he has the legal capacity necessary for concluding contracts and we shall not be responsible for ascertaining the capacity of any of the users of the site.
(3) With your use of the services of “DONE” you agree on this agreement and you declare are that you are legally bound by the terms and conditions provided for in this document or its amendments.
Section 7: Registration of Membership
(1) Registering the representative membership:
- The representative shall be registered in his personal name and he shall keep out of using any false or misleading names.
- The representative shall provide us while registering with the following data (Name, sponsor’s name, Stc Pay mobile number, additional mobile number).
- The representative will attach the following documents to the application (Selfie photos, ID copy, driver’s license copy, license copy ” registration”, car photo from the front and rear).
- Membership in the application shall be for free as for the representatives but indirect. As a result, membership shall be registered once it is admitted by the administration of the application after reviewing all the data and documents provided by the driver. “DONE” application has the right to impose a registration fees to the reps at any time it deems appropriate.
(2) Registering the clients membership:
- The client shall be registered in his personal name and he shall keep out of using any false or misleading names.
- The client shall provide us with the data of registering the membership that might include among other things (Name, Address, Mobile Phone No., activation code).
- Membership in the application shall be for free and direct to the clients and it shall not need review by the administration of the application.
- When you register as a natural person, you shall represent yourself only because the account is based on the personal consideration.
(3) Registering the service provider membership
- The service provider knows and agrees that registering membership in DONE application is based on personal consideration, and therefore the service provider represents himself through the application and is prohibited from registering on behalf of any other person.
- If you are registering in the “Done” application as (an individual) service provider, you must provide us with the following data (name, email, service provider photo, mobile number valid residence, technical specialization must be proven in the residence or work permit, proof of employment under the sponsorship of a Saudi company, institution or individual).
- The membership is activated after reviewing it by the application administration, and service provider ‘s following the technical procedures necessary for activation.
Section 8: Digital Signature
(1) As for services requiring registration: Through your registration to get an account via the application or via clicking for accepting the conditions of the service upon claiming so via the application, you shall be considered to have implemented this agreement and the other conditions of the service online and it shall be legally enforceable for you from the date of registering your account or from the date of clicking for accepting the conditions of the service.
(2) As for services not requiring registration: your use of these services shall be deemed to be an express consent by you to the terms and conditions provided for in this document and all the other policies and you shall be legally bound by them from the date of this use.
Section 9: Terms and Conditions of Clients
(1) The client shall be solely liable for the account connected with his mobile phone and he shall be liable for any illegal use not permitted that is done via his account in the application.
(2) The client knows and acknowledges that the orders he receives via the application are done by services providers and representatives without any intervention by the application “DONE”.
(3) The client must have the legal capacity to request services through the application, and to request services through his account registered with us and in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
(4) All services which the client request through his account in the application serve as legal acts to which the client shall be bound, and give rise to contractual obligations both between us and the client under this agreement, or under the bilateral contract that arises between the client and the service provider/representative under this agreement.
(5) The client shall be bound to accurately specify the service to be purchased according to the description available on the part of the service provider/representative before submitting a booking request through the application, and the client doesn’t has the right to refrain from requesting to implement the service only in accordance with the cases stipulated in the booking and cancellation policy.
(6) The client shall be solely liable for the correctness of delivery addresses he gives to representative and he shall incur any liability arising from the delay as a result the wrong addresses of delivery. Also, he shall incur the liability in case the representative couldn’t deliver the orders, package and cargos to him as a result of the wrong address, above mentioned.
(7) The client shall undertake that the orders whose delivery is required from the representative via the application shall be legal and go with the laws in force and shall not involve any drugs, wine, weapons, ammunitions, or any other items whose circulation is prohibited according to the laws in force.
(8) The client undertakes to allow the service provider to access to the places in which the services are required to be provided, while providing all the necessary facilities and assistance that will enable the service provider to provide the service as required, while obliging to provide sufficient respect for the service provider and not to offend him in any way.
(9) The client shall undertake not to order the delivery of any items or products that are quickly spoiled, damaged or fragile for ensuring the high quality of the delivery act.
(10) The client shall be bound to pay for the orders and the specified delivery fee.
(11) The client is prohibited from requesting the cancellation of the service in case the service provider provides it in the form agreed upon a without any defects, and the client shall be bound to pay for the service in case of choosing direct cash payment to the service provider and in case the client refuses to receive the service despite the fact that it is provided as required by the service provider, the client de jure and de facto receives the service and shall be bound to pay for it.
(12) After receiving the services, the client must comply with all regulations and instructions relating to the use of these services and which are established by the service provider, manufacturing companies, warranty companies or recognizable among people.
(13) The client shall be bound to legally use the services, and it is prohibited to benefit from any of the services available through the application for illegal purposes or for purposes contrary to the public order in the country or public decency.
(14) Before the date of delivery of the required services, and in case the client violates this agreement, the service provider has the right to stop the implementation of the service and take appropriate legal actions while proving this through the application to take administrative action related to the order submitted via the application.
(15) The client shall be bound that his evaluation of the service provided by the application or representative doesn’t involve any insult or bad names and that the criticism or evaluation is within the limits legally permitted.
(16) The client declares that we don’t represent him against third parties and we aren’t considered to be his agent and he is personally liable to the representative in case of breach of the conditions and provisions provided for in this agreement or in case of breach of the legal texts and provisions in force inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(17) The client knows and agrees that the application shall not incur any liability for the loss of items whose delivery is ordered, their appropriation, decrease or any damage caused to them and the role of the application shall be limited to connecting the client with the representative without intervening in the delivery act or providing and guarantee in relation to the items whose delivery is ordered.
(18) In case of the change by the client of his mobile phone number or the assignment by him of it to third parties, he undertakes to notify us of the new number and to activate the account once more with the methods of activation approved by us.
(19) The client shall be bound to treat the representative and service provider in a good way.
(20) The client shall be bound not to communicate with the representative/service provider or give orders to him outside the framework applied within the application. In case of the breach by him of this obligation, the application shall be entitled to permanently or temporarily suspend his use of the application as well as reserving all our other legal rights.
(21) The application is not responsible for any private conduct of any of the parties, and each party has the right to take all appropriate legal actions in case of suffering any abuse or fraud, without the slightest legal responsibility on the application.
Section 10: Terms and Conditions of Representative
(1) The registration by the representative with us shall be based on the personal consideration. Consequently, he shall not be entitled to assign the account to third parties and not to authorize other than himself to carry out the acts of driving he accepted to do.
(2) The representative shall be prohibited from registering with us in more than one account and in case we discover this, we shall be fully entitled to suspend or to terminate their account in the application.
(3) The representative shall be deemed to be the first and last person responsible for the account connected with his mobile phone and the representative shall be liable for any illicit or unauthorized use that is done via his account in the application.
(4) The vehicle used in the delivery process must be compatible with the definition contained in section 1, and the use of motorcycles for deliveries is prohibited. The representative acknowledges that he is personally liable for doing the acts of driving without any liability of the application “DONE”.
(5) The representative promises to get all the work permits necessary according to the laws in force within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(6) The representative promises to get all the licenses and legal documents necessary for the vehicle in which he gets while driving and he acknowledges that these licenses and papers have been issued from their legal sources without any liability of the application. Also, he acknowledges that any vehicle in which he gets while driving isn’t belonging to the application and he shall be personally liable for this vehicle and for all contraventions and accidents that might occur while driving. He acknowledges that we don’t provide any type of insurance as for the vehicle and we shall not be liable for compensating him or third parties for any damages that might take place while driving.
(7) The representative must have a valid driving license in force in the city in which he exercises his activity and it is stipulated that he renews it at the legally determined dates and he acknowledges the validity and legality of this license and that he has got it from its legal sources and he shall be criminally responsible in case of otherwise.
(8) The representative shall be bound to carry out the driving according to the agreement concluded between him and the client without any of our legal liability.
(9) The representative shall be bound to carry out the acts of driving within the legally authorized areas and he promises to get away from the areas whose entry is prohibited.
(10) The representative shall be bound to make sure of the orders before receiving it and that they don’t involve any items in breach of the laws in force not to be legally liable, Also, he shall be bound not to buy any items or products whose circulation is prohibited. In all cases, the liability of the representative and client shall be joint in case they breach this obligation without any legal original, ancillary or joint liability of the application.
(11) The representative shall be bound to inspect the orders whose delivery is ordered and their status is evidenced as well as making sure of their safety and legality. Also, he shall be bound to have access to the national identity of the client or his passport to make sure of his personality.
(12) The representative shall be bound to bring an invoice of the orders he bought at the request of the client.
(13) The representative shall be bound to keep the items he delivers safe in the interest of the client as well as not opening them after receiving them and not to ship them in a way that causes damage or destruction of these items.
(14) The representative acknowledges not to claim the payment of any amounts more than those agreed upon within the application from the client.
(15) The representative acknowledges that he isn’t our employee and we aren’t an employer and we don’t have a supervisory or monitoring authority over him and he works under his personal liability without any of our contractual or legal liability.
(16) The representative knows and acknowledges that we don’t provide any medical insurance to him while driving. The relationship between representative and the application isn’t an employment relationship.
(17) The representative knows and acknowledges that we don’t have a working relationship or representation, agency etc. In case of the breach by the client of any of the rights of representative’s rights, representative shall be entitled to take all his legal actions without having recourse to or against us.
(18) You shall not be authorized to use the operations done within the application in another websites or applications and not to exploit your evaluation in the application in another website or applications.
(19) In case of the change of your mobile phone No or assignment of it to third parties, you promise to report the new No to us and to activate the account once more with the activation methods approved by us.
(20) Representative shall be bound by the well treatment of the client and by not doing wrong to us.
(21) Representative shall be bound not to communicate with the client or to carry out services outside the framework applied within the application. In case of the breach by him of this obligation, the application shall be entitled to permanently or temporarily suspend his use of the application as well as reserving all our other legal rights.
(22) The representative shall be bound to take all precautionary measures sanctioned by the Kingdom represented by the Ministry of Health or any other legal body, on dealing with Corona epidemic when delivering orders, when receiving and delivering and in any direct dealing with other persons.
(23) The client must ascertain the personal photo of the service provider and his valid residence in accordance with the applicable regulations, and the client is responsible for dealing with the service provider including all compensations and fines arising from any violations of the applicable regulations without the slightest legal responsibility on the application, the application does not provide any guarantees regarding the service provider, the data he provided, the validity of his residence, work license or that he is the person he claims to be.
(24) The representative is obliged not to utter any inappropriate words, any cursing phrases, defamation, molestation, flirtation, harassment in words or deeds, or any expressions that violate public morals and community values, applicable regulations, or the provisions of Islamic sharia.
Section 11: Terms and Conditions of Service providers
(1) The service provider ensures that he is practicing his profession in accordance with the regulations applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and that he has obtained all the permits and licenses necessary to exercise his profession, to enter into this agreement with the application. The service provider undertakes to retain all documents indicating this. The service provider is also obliged to reimburse all taxes and insurance imposed on his activity in accordance with the applicable laws.
(2) The use of the application is prohibited by supervisors, contractors, intermediaries or brokers who pay the application subscriptions and then assign tasks, maintenance and contracting services to service providers (technicians, contractors, other workers who are not registered in the application, or assign them to irregular service providers, and all those who commit these violations, clients and those to whom tasks and services are assigned will bear the full legal responsibility before the security, judicial authorities, investigating authorities and all the results of violating the applicable regulations, without any slightest responsibility on the application or its owner.
(2) The service provider ensures that all information, profession’s description and services he provides, photos and files of those services he provides are correct, accurate and legal, and reflect the services of the service provider and what can be provided precisely to the client.
(3) The service provider ensures that no false or misleading information about his services is posted, and the displaying of services must be professional . The service provider must have the necessary expertise that qualifies him to provide services to clients through the application.
(4) The service provider should elucidate the places in which the provision of his services is available and his transportation costs. The service provider is also committed to clearly advertising the prices of services via the application, and to comply with those prices advertised in his relationship with the client.
(5) The service provider shall be bound to implement the orders he accepts through the application, and undertakes not to cancel any order except in the necessary cases that require , in order not to cause any delay or damage to the client.
(6) The service provider purchases any materials or spare parts required in accordance with his agreement with the client, and the service provider must submit an invoice to the client with purchases from the shop from which he made the buy, and the application does not bear any legal responsibility for these invoices and the application does not provide any guarantees of the client’s obligation to pay.
(7) It is prohibited for the service provider to cancel clients orders in order to accept other orders from other clients, and in case the application finds that out, we will cancel those orders while blocking the service provider’s membership. The service provider must provide us with reasons in case that the order is cancelled during implementation or not completed for any reason.
(8) The service provider shall be bound to implement the services on the date agreed upon with the client, and the service provider undertakes not to delay in the provision of services to the client.
(9) The service provider is committed to the necessary accuracy in the implementation of the services, and undertakes to deliver the service agreed upon to the client free of any apparent or hidden defects. In case there are any defects in the service, The service provider shall be bound to re-provide the service to the client once, twice or to repair the defects in it.
(10) In case the client fulfills all his obligations relating to booking or payment and the service provider is unable to deliver the services to be purchased at the time of delivery, then the client may cancel the order if he has not clicked on “the work started”.
(12) The application is not responsible for any works provided and the services are provided in full on the service provider’s responsibility, and the service provider bears the full legal responsibility in case of non-implementation of the services to the client, lack of services, lack of implementation or any damages he caused to the client’s objects or places.
(13) The service provider knows and acknowledges that we do not have any working relationship, legal representation, proxy or otherwise with the client, and in case the client prejudices to any of the rights of the service provider, the service provider must take all his legal affairs without referring to us or on us.
(14) You are not authorized as a service provider to use the processes done in-application in other websites or applications, and do not use your in-app rating in other websites or applications.
(15) You undertake not to conclude any mock agreements with clients to conduct selling processes of fake services in order benefit from the positive rating that clients give you in the application, and if we find such practices out we will suspend or close your account with us.
(16) The service provider acknowledges that we do not have any working relationship with him and that the legal relationship between the two parties is not subject to labor law, is not subject to any work contracts. And the service provider provides his services independently from the application, and the application has no supervisory or controlling authority on him.
(17) The service provider shall be bound not to communicate with clients or ask for implement orders from them that are outside the framework applicable in-the application, and in case of breach of this obligation, the application has the right to permanently or temporarily stopping the service provider from using the application.
(18) It is prohibited for the service provider to photograph the places of providing service or the service he provided before obtaining the client’s consent, and he is prohibited from adding those works in his portfolio outside the application before obtaining the client’s consent.
(19) The service provider shall be bound to update his data registered with us periodically, in case any changes occur on them or their not matching to the reality.
(20) The application has the right in case the service provider breaches any of the items of this agreement to stop his membership in the application for a temporary or permanent period or fine him with any amounts due from him, and the client has the right to take all legal actions against the service provider in case the latter harms the client.
(21) The service provider is obliged not to utter any inappropriate words, any cursing phrases, defamation, molestation, flirtation, harassment in words or deeds, or any expressions that violate public morals and community values, applicable regulations, or the provisions of Islamic sharia.
Section 12: Purchase and order delivery policy
(1) The application puts up the client’s request and the reps can submit offers, and the application allows the client to communicate with the rep through the application and request the purchase of materials, supplies, products and any other stuff. The purchase options are as follows:
- Purchase with the rep’s money: The rep purchases the orders for the client’s benefit from his own money, then the client pays the value of the orders to the rep upon receipt, provided that the value of the order is 50 riyals or less. If the order is more than that, the client is obligated to pay it value by electronic payment methods.
- Purchase with the client’s money:
– In case that the rep requests to transfer money from the client , the rep is referred to the security testing page to enter the ID number and mobile number and attach a Selfie, and the application sends an SMS code for the rep to enter in the application, after that the rep sends the required amount to the client.
– The client transfers the value of the orders to the rep through the application, then the application transfers the amount to the rep’s electronic wallet to withdraw it and purchase the orders specified by the client with the value that has been transferred and then deliver the orders to the client on the scheduled date for delivery.
(2) The application provides “kul mashaweerak” service, which is a service that depends on the client and the rep. It allows the client to request several orders from the rep who buys them from different places such as (restaurants, supermarkets, shops … etc.), so the client opens the order, then the reps makes offers and the client chooses one of the reps, and the application commission is variable.
(3) In case that the client refuses to receive the order, the rep must file a complaint before leaving the client’s place, provided that the complaint includes the attendance of the rep and the client’s refusal to receive or refuse to pay the value of the orders . This complaint “the message” will reach to the application and the client, and the client is obliged to respond within 3 minutes . If the client has clarified the reason for the rejection and was justified, the application cancels the order in case of the rep’s error, and in this case no commission is collected on the order.
(4) In case that the client refuses to receive the orders without a reason or legal justification, then in this case the client is obligated to compensate the rep for the value of the orders that he has purchased upon request of the client, and the application has the right to take legal actions and the client bears the value of the attorney fees.
(5) In case that the client transfers the value of the order to the rep, the rep is obligated to purchase the orders according to the same specifications set by the client, and the rep is prohibited from carrying out any acts of fraud, scam or misuse of funds, and the application has the right to take all legal actions against the rep, and the rep is obliged to pay the following compensation: (the order value + attorney fees value + 50% of the total amount of the “order and attorney fees value” as compensation to the application).
(6) In case that the rep purchases the orders from his own money and the client takes over the orders and deceives the rep or infringes on him or does not handover the money to him, in this case the application and the rep have the right to recourse to the security authorities, the public prosecution and the judiciary to claim the right and compensations.
Section 13: Service Orders Managing
(1) The client communicates with the representative through the application to implement the service orders. The representative is committed to implement during the period agreed upon and which its maximum limit is indicated in the application. Also the order must be implemented in accordance with the agreement then the representative is obliged to receive and deliver any orders or packages agreed upon.
(2) After the representative had made the delivery, he must transfer the order from “into effect” to a “completed order”, in this case the client has the right to object to the service if it is not implemented as required, while showing the refusal to receive the service.
(3) The application’s administration investigates all complaints provided to it by the client, the representative and the service provider and the complaint is adjudicated based on information and correspondence proven in the application.
(4) If the orders could not be delivered for any voluntary or involuntary reasons, the application will cancel the order and notify the delivery process parties about that via the application.
(5) The representative/service provider/client shall provide us with the reasons in case of cancelling the order during the performance or its incompletion for any reason and we shall be entitled to accept or to refuse these reasons according to our vision and to take the appropriate action for this fact.
(6) In case the order is lost, delayed or misdelivered, the representative bears the value of the order and compensates the client with this value and if the representative has a balance in the application, the application will deduct the value of the order in favor of the client, and/or the application takes legal actions against the representative.
Section 14: Payment Policy
(1) Delivery charge is specified by the representative, and this price is clarified on the representative’s page or in the offers provided from him to the client.
(2) The price of the services is also specified by service providers, and the prices specified by them must be the lowest and it is not is not permitted for the service providers to display their services in other websites or platforms at prices lower than those displayed in the application.
(3) The application provides an electronic payment service through the payment gateway available in the application, and the application also allows payment on receipt if the value of the orders is 50 riyals or less, and if the order value exceeds 50 riyals, the client must pay through the payment gateway.
(4) In case of any technical failures in the payment gateway or suspension of the service for any reason, the application will adopt “cash” payment until the payment gateway is restarted again.
(5) The application doesn’t agree to incur the consequence of any mistake related to the payment process done by the user. Also, it doesn’t incur the consequence any hacking act or deception connected with credit cards or the bank accounts of the user.
(6) The client and user shall incur all the banking fees connected with the transfer of funds, the payment of commissions or VAT.
(7) The amounts paid by the user to the application shall be final and may not be modified either in increase or decrease and they may not be recovered except with the consent of the application.
(8) The application of “DONE” shall reserve the right to modify the policies of fees, payment and commissions at anytime it considers appropriate.
Section 15: Commission and Subscription Policy
(1) The application services are not free, and the application allows the reps and service providers two systems to benefit from the application services:
– Commission: The client may choose to pay a commission for the application, and the commission will be added on all orders that are executed.
– Subscription: The application allows reps and service providers to subscribe to the application services for 100 Saudi riyals monthly, and the application will not collect any commissions on the orders that are executed, with the exception of “kul mashaweerak” service, the subscriber pays a commission on each order besides the subscription.
(2) The application commission from the reps and service providers is variable, and the commission value will be specified in each service request agreed upon through the application.
(3) In case that the client chooses the electronic payment through the application, the application will deduct the commission directly, then deposit the value of the orders and the net delivery value in the rep’s wallet.
(4) In case the client chooses payment on receipt, the commission is added to the rep’s account in minus , and if it reaches 50 riyal in minus, the rep’s account will be suspended until payment through the payment gateway, transfers or companies that are provided.
(5) The application of “DONE” shall reserve the right to modify the policies of commissions and subscriptions at anytime it considers appropriate.
Section 16: Return Policy
(1) The client knows that the application doesn’t shall any of the orders made available by the Representative. As a result, we don’t provide any refundability policies and the refundability shall be done according to the refundability policy of the shop from which the Representative bought the orders.
(2) The representative shall order the goods in the interest of the client from the various stores, restaurants and shops and in this case the client shall comply with the refundability policies of each store, restaurant and shop. In case the client refuses to implement these policies and to receive the orders from the representative, the client shall be bound to pay foe the orders in addition to paying of the delivery.
(3) In case the representative returns the orders at the request of the client, the client shall be bound to pay for the delivery and return of the orders to the place from which they were purchased to the representative.
Section 17: Cancellation Policy
(1) The client has the right to cancel the order for free within 5 minutes from the representative’s acceptance the order and in case of cancelling the order after that time, the client is obliged to pay the value of the service in full, and it is directly deducted from him in case he made an electronic payment and the value is added in minus to his account on the application in case of choosing cash payment.
(2) The client has the right to cancel the order in case the representative is late for delivery on the date agreed upon, or in case the representative acted inappropriately or not responding to the client’s communications.
(3) The representative has the right to cancel the application before implementation within 5 minutes from accepting the application, but in this case the representative is obliged not to receive orders during the time of cancellation permitted.
(4) The representative has the right to cancel the order during implementation in case the client provides incorrect addresses, does not respond to the rep’s communications or orders to deliver illegal products. In this case, the client will bear value of the service in full.
(5) The client shall be bound to pay the value of the service in full in case the rep purchases the order, and that this order is not returnable in accordance with the store’s policy, and the representative is obliged to prove this by sending the purchase bill copy from the store via the application.
(6) In case of canceling the orders, the application will return the amounts paid by the client within an hour of the canceling the order with the same payment method used, after deducting any receivables on the client, while the client incurring the bank transfer fees.
Section 18: Terms and Conditions of Reviews
(1) The reviews by the client must be true and don’t cause any wrong to any party or person.
(2) It is prohibited during the reviews to expose names, persons, institutions, companies, symbols or to defame or do wrong to them in any way. Also, it is prohibited to use religious slogans or phrases contempting cultures or peoples or conflicting the applicable order.
(3) In all cases, “DONE” shall not incur any liability in view of the truth of reviews and their legality and we shall not incur any liability for illegal reviews for which those who wrote them shall be liable.
(4) “DONE” shall reserve the full right to review and delete any illegal reviews and to suspend or cancel the membership of the person doing wrong. The non-removal of the illegal reviews shall not mean to a participation or a consent to the publication. Our right to review the reviews must not be understood to be a legal obligation lying on us and you have to report to us in case of the existence of illegal reviews to take the suitable action for them.
(5) The application shall reserve its rights to refuse to publish any reviews at anytime in case they conflict with the preceding provisions.
(6) In all cases, we shall reserve the full right to resort to judiciary and to get all the appropriate compensations in case the reviews result in damages to the application owned by us while reserving by the prejudiced person and the society of his right to the criminal punishments.
Section 19: Copyrights
(1) The application and ideas expressed within it shall be our intellectual property rights. Any imitation or plagiarism of the application or some of its services (including ideas, texts, symbols and software) shall be deemed to be a violation of our copyrights for which we will take all the legal procedures against the perpetrator of the said violations.
(2) All the contents included or available within the services of the application “DONE” such as (texts, logos, pictures, graphs, voice, recordings, icon buttons, digital contents, materials that are uploaded, software and collection of data) shall be the property of the application and shall be protected by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia laws and the international copyrights laws.
(3) The collection of all data inserted in the service of “DONE” or making it available by any of our services shall be exclusively and privately owned by the application “DONE” and protected under the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia laws of copyrights and the international ones and also shall be protected under the international conventions in force such as Bern Convention and TRIPS Agreement.
Section 20: Trademarks
(1) “DONE” and logos connected with it shall be our trademarks and/or our services marks.
(2) Pictures, logos, headers of pages, icon buttons, texts and services names shall be trademarks and commercial designs of the application “DONE”.
(3) Reproduction of trademarks or commercial designs of the application “DONE” in any media or advertising means shall be prohibited without a written permission from us.
(4) Trademarks and commercial designs of the application “DONE” may not be used for contacting any product or service that doesn’t belong to us not to cause harm to the position and credibility of the application “DONE” or to cause harm to its clients.
Section 21: Granted Licenses
(1) Through being bound by the conditions of use or any conditions of the service and through paying any applied fees, the application grants you a limited and non-exclusive license that is non-assignable and may not be subleased to have access to the non-commercial use of the services of the application “DONE”.
(2) This licence doesn’t involve the reselling or any commercial use of any of our services or their content. Also, it doesn’t involve any copy of the information available about the account in the favour of third parties or the use of means of getting data as well as any use of the tools of collecting and eliciting the similar data.
(3) You may not reproduce or make typical copy of this application, copy, sell, resell any part of it or use it in a different way for purposes of commercial or non-commercial exploitation of it without having an express written consent by the application “DONE”.
(4) You may not use any descriptive marks or any other “hidden text” which exploits the name “DONE” or its trademark without an express written consent by the application.
(5) You agree not to use the application “DONE” or any service provided via it in an illegal, deceitful or antisocial way as we determine.
(6) You agree not to send any messages characterized by being racial or containing cursing and defamation or bad names, porn pictures or those characterized in general by being decadent.
(7) You shall be prohibited as a user to publish any links of another applications or websites within the application or involving software or viruses or aiming at any deception or online hacking.
(8) You shall be prohibited in any way to intervene the working method of the application or to publicize in any way that you represent us contrary to reality.
(9) You may use our services in the form only legally permitted and according to the conditions of the agreement.
(10) The licenses granted by us shall terminate in case you don’t comply with these conditions of use or any conditions of another service.
(11) All rights not expressly granted to you to these conditions of or any conditions of another service shall be reserved by the application “DONE”.
Section 22: Conditions of Using Application
(1) The services of the platform shall be available within Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Consequently, we shall not be bound to make available any orders in any other state. Nevertheless, they can reach the platform anywhere in the world.
(2) You promise the instructions of the application in relation to your account including the methods of using the account or the additional services as well as all precautions of use.
(3) You promise to make available the information and documents necessary and which is required by the application from you at any time whether during the participation with us and the registration of your account or during the provision of services to you after registering your account.
(4) The user undertakes to precisely enter the information required to be entered in the application and he shall be responsible for regularly reviewing this information for the purpose of correcting, modifying or renewing it as long as you have new information regarding this and you are required to keep all the data and documents proving that.
(5) All the information you disclose must be real, updated and correct and express yourself and match with what is required in the registration form we have.
(6) In case you have provided incorrect, imprecise, non-synchronized, or incomplete information or in case we have reasonable reasons to suspect that this information is incorrect, imprecise, non-synchronized, in complete or inconsistent with this agreement of use and without prejudice to any other rights under this agreement or the law, we will suspend or cancel your membership.
(7) The user undertakes that he is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information in his account such as the user name and password and that he is responsible for any disclosure to third parties in relation to this information. Also, he is responsible for any use done by any person to whom he disclosed this confidential information.
(8) The user undertakes to report immediately in case of penetrating the account or its theft as well as discovering any illegal use of this account in the application in order for us to be able to take the technical actions necessary for maintaining the account.
(9) you may not use another person’s account at any time without having an express consent from “DONE”.
(10) The user shall be bound to notify us in case he discovers any illegal use of the application, any of the services or credit cards.
(11) We reserve the right to cancel the account that haven’t been confirmed yet or are inactive for a long time.
(12) The use of “DONE” might be coupled with making available services or content of other bodies that aren’t under our control. Consequently, you declare that other conditions, provisions and policies of privacy apply to your use of the services and content of the bodies not belonging to us.
Section 23: Telecommunications
(1) You agree on getting telecommunications from us and we will communicate with you via the mobile phone number or through the other services of the application “DONE”.
(2) You agree that all agreement, notices, disclosures and other telecommunications done by us online satisfy all the legal conditions as if they were written with all their legal effects.
(3) The application “DONE” requires your consent during the registration process to sending messages on your mobile phone, e-mail or via the application for promotion purposes to inform you of any changes, advantages or new activities added to your application.
(4) In case you decide at any time that you don’t want to receive promotion messages, you can deactivate the receiving of these messages. But in this case we don’t ensure that you will enjoy our services fully.
Section 24: Notices
(1) Any notices you like to send to the application “DONE” must be sent through the features specified within the application. Any notices sent outside the application shall not be considered.
(2) Any notices the application “DONE” likes to send to you shall be either by publicizing them via the application or sending them to you via the mobile phone number you provided us with during the registration process. You are supposed to have known of the notice as soon as the notice is publicized via the application.
Section 25: Taxes and Fees
(1) The user shall be bound to pay all government taxes levied on the activity he exercises via the application.
(2) The user shall be bound to pay the fees of telecommunications companies for the purpose of getting the data connected with the access to the internet.
Section 26: Assignment of Rights and Obligations
(1) The application “DONE” shall be entitled to transfer all the rights mentioned in this agreement to third parties without any objection by the user. All shall be bound to perform all their obligations mentioned in this agreement to the assignee immediately they are notified of the assignment. The assignee shall be entitled to take all the legal procedures against whoever doesn’t perform his obligations under this agreement.
(2) You may not assign your obligations and rights under this agreement or authorize a third party to manage your account in the application except after getting a written consent from us.
Section 27: Modifications
(1) We shall be entitled to modify our terms and conditions at anytime and we shall publish a general notice of the new modifications via the application. Also, we shall update “Last Updated” at the top of this document.
(2) You may not change any terms of this agreement amend or replace them without a written consent from the application “DONE”.
(3) You agree to be bound by all the additional conditions and terms that will be made available to you in connection with the use of any of the services available via the application. These additional conditions and terms are attached to this agreement.
(4) We may at anytime conduct modifications or improvements we consider appropriate and necessary for increasing the efficiency of the application. The user shall be bound with any directions or instructions provided by the application to him in this regard.
Section 28: Cancellation of The Agreement
(1) We shall be entitled at any time to cancel all or some of the services we provide. Also, we shall be entitled at any time to cancel the terms and conditions or to replace them with another terms and conditions.
(2) This agreement shall be deemed to have been automatically rescinded in case of your breach of our financial rights or commissions due to us or causing legal problems to us or the parties to this agreement or to third parties or in case of your breach of any clause or paragraph of the terms and conditions of this agreement or in case of not documenting your information or suspension of the application activity. In all preceding cases, we shall be entitled to have judicially recourse against your under this agreement in case the cause of rescission is due to your breach of its provisions.
Section 29: Legal Liability
(1) You expressly agree that you are personally liable for the use by you of the application “DONE”.
(2) You shall be bound by all the laws and regulations in force within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in relation to your use of the application and shall incur all the liability arising from your breach of the laws and regulations also you shall be bound by all the terms and conditions provided for in this agreement.
(3) You shall be liable for the lack of the serious and credible use of the application and you shall be bound to compensate for any losses or damages caused to the application as a result of any illegal use or not permitted by us.
(4) The users shall provide us with their information and mobile phone number and shall be personally liable for that. Consequently, They shall incur the civil liability and criminal responsibility in case these numbers are stolen or not registered in their names or belonging to another persons.
(5) You acknowledge your full legal liability in case of your breach of all the clauses provided for in this agreement and we shall be entitled to take all the actions against you including the suspension or cancellation of your membership or resorting to judiciary.
(6) The prejudiced party who is harmed as a result of the breach by any of the parties to this agreement has to take all the necessary legal procedures against the party who committed the illegal act without having recourse to or against us. The prejudiced party has to notify us of the breach only to take an action within the application either through suspending membership or permanent ban on it.
(7) The penalties imposed by the application “DONE” on the parties to this agreement shall not affect adversely the right of each party to take all the legal procedures he considers appropriate according to his discretion without having recourse against us and without the liability of the application.
(8) The application “DONE” doesn’t ensure to take actions against all the violations of this agreement. Not taking legal procedures in relation to any of the cases of violation shall not mean a waiver of our right to take these procedures at any time we consider appropriate.
Section 30: Limits of Our Liability
(1) We provide our services “as they are available” without any promises or guarantees of any kind whether express or implied through the use of this application, it’s content or services provided by it.
(2) The application “DONE” doesn’t provide any guarantees that this application, its servers or the messages are free from viruses or other harmful components.
(3) The application “DONE” doesn’t provide any guarantee and shall not incur any liability in relation to the modernity, commonness, precision and quality of information received by the user via the application.
(4) The liability of using or depending on the information that is received or reached by the user through the services of the application “DONE” shall completely lie on this user.
(5) You declare that the application “DONE” is an internet – based service and in spite of exerting our best to keep information safe, we can’t guarantee that information received or transmitted by the user while using the application is safe at all times.
(6) The application “DONE” can’t assure that each user of the application is actually the person he claims to be.
(7) We might at anytime modify, suspend or interrupt the services of the application “DONE” without sending a notification to you thereof. Also, we might suspend your use of our services in case you violate these conditions and terms or in case you have misused these services from our point of view.
(8) Without prejudice to its other rights, the application “DONE” shall be entitled to suspend or cancel your membership or your access to the application at any time without notice and for any reason and to cancel this agreement.ش
Section 31: Compensations
(1) In case that the representative, client, or service provider breaches any of the rights of the application or any agreement via the application, then in this case the party in breach is obligated to pay all compensations amicably or judicially, and the compensations value must not be less than the following: (the order value + attorney fees value + 50% of the total amount of the “order and attorney fees value” as compensation to the application).
(2) The application shall not be liable in all cases for any direct, indirect or dependent losses, loss of profits or damage to the fame whatsoever as a result of disclosing your user name and/or password.
(3) The application “DONE” shall not be legally liable for losses or damages whatsoever that might arise from using this application including but limited to the direct and indirect damages.
(4) The application “DONE”, its officials and employees shall not be legally liable to you or to another party for any direct or indirect loss or any other cost that might arise from, in connection with the performance of this agreement or the provisions of our services.
(5) The user has to protect the application “DONE” and its employees, defend them and compensate them for any losses resulting from any action or claim connected with the application or from an act or negligence by the user, his representative or agents.
(6) You agree to compensate the application “DONE” and to acquit its liability as well as defending it against all the actions and claims brought or claimed by third parties as a result of your use of application or due to the violation of these conditions and terms or the breach of the rights of the other users.
Section 32: Applicable Law and Competent Courts
(1) This agreement shall be governed by the laws in force within Kingdom of Saudi Arabia .
(2) Judiciary within Kingdom of Saudi Arabia shall have jurisdiction over any dispute that might arise from the interpretation or performance of this agreement.
(3) In case any of the provisions of this agreement becomes illegal or unenforceable, the legality and enforceability of the other provisions will not be affected.
Section 33: Language
(1) Arabic text of this agreement shall be the certified text in relation to interpretation and application its terms and conditions.
(2) In case of conflict between the Arabic text and the translated text of this agreement, the Arabic text shall prevail.